Denim Destroyed
After the release of the ShredR Jeans, Noam said I needed to do more ripped jeans. Been a while since I released some, so, came up with this number about a week ago, and finally getting around to releasing it. Someone commented, "Is this what the ShredR Jeans look like after you've worn them a month?" More than likely, yeah! LOL! I also released the 101 Jeans in black from customer requests. Check em out, lemme know what you think.I also redid the posters for my skins. MUCH better now! They were just so boring before, but now they look like they belong in the shop. I've been getting a lot of good comments on those, so it was a wise choice. I've been meaning to change them out for a couple months now, but procrastination is a mofo. Speaking of, wonder when I'll ever get around to releasing that redhead skin...
Oh, and the boots. Boots! Yeah, I'll release them as soon as I get the final addition to them. When that is depends on another, so it's out of my hands. Patience kids...patience.
4 Comments:
*does godzilla roar* >.<
boots...
weeeeee i lubs the new pants. *rolls around on the ground hugging them*
Mmmmmmmmm the new jeans are wicked... I LOVE them.
*chants* BOOTS! BOOTS! BOOTS!
Post a Comment
<< Home