1.17.2007

Can I Kick It? Yes You Can!

I just wanna kick someone in the face when I wear these. Anyone else with me on this?
I finally got both male and female versions of these released. I didn't get the script I wanted to add to these boots...maybe next time.
These boots are mod/copy/no trans. I figured that works best for those of you that need to do some resizing. Mens boots can be scaled up and down. Womens boots can't be scaled any smaller, but can be sized bigger if needed. Be sure to try out the demos first. Now go buy some and stomp around in a gutter or something.

7 Comments:

Blogger Vas said...

I kicked someone off da roof in Midian City with ma Klunk bootz !!!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Rosie said...

And I stuck mine up someone's butt to get them on out a door! Klunks rawk!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Rosie said...

sorry i had to add...
JellyBean Madison: omg i know why i couldn't tp yesterday
JellyBean Madison: its ZABS BOOTS
JellyBean Madison: if i take em off i can tp fine
JellyBean Madison: they over 300 prims

see... the boots are serious

12:18 PM  
Blogger ♥ JellyBean Madison ♥ said...

HAHAHA The TPinators!

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kicked a pigeon in mine... and you know what happened next? the pigeon looked at me.. and said "ow"

the booteths doth ruleth!

11:09 PM  
Blogger Posy Trudeau said...

I think I've been wearing mine for 3 days now... buildin' up a nice Klunky "stank" :D

9:06 AM  
Blogger Nex Brannan said...

I got them in black and red. They're awesome. The red goes with the red panel on my punk jacket! I want to be able to kick people and have the excellent waffle leave a bootprint on em.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home