Okay, so I'm not a blogging machine...
Kind of old news by now, but I've released skins. They're being well received, and for a first skin, I'm quite satsified with how they turned out, and so are the customers that have purchased them. I know, it's hard for a lot of us guys to break away from the ND skin, and I'll be honest, even I was. But after a day, I was completely comfortable in it. Shuriken henleys! I've been in a ninja kind of mood lately. Like old skool 80s Sho Kosugi ninja, not Naruto ninja. Odd choice to put the design on a henley shirt? Yeah, I thought the same thing. But I wanted to try something different. Typically you'd see a henley done in a solid color, or that's how I've seen them. Don't think I've ever come across one with a graphic on it. Turned out pretty good I think.
I've gotten a few requests to do a dirty tanktop, to match the dirty Shredr Jeans. I've been wanting to do a new tanktop anyway, so I released the Suspect Tank. The stains are supposed to be bood stains, but faded like someone threw it in the wash a few times to get the stains off. And of course, a clean version to go along with it. I REALLY like the look, feel, and fit of this tanktop. I'll be wearing it for about the next month or so, and no, I won't wash it.
Finally, the Block is relocating. BBB as Jelly likes to call it. Ask her what that means. It's slightly bigger overall, all shops are bigger, less lag so far, and we've added a couple new things. I've been working on a mock arcade, just for another hangout spot. It's not finished yet, but it's up for viewing. But more importantly, we've added Sinistyle to the Block roster! I've known Krius for a while, and he's a really nice guy. I've been wanting to get him in the Block for a while, but we ran out of prims at the old location, hence the relocation. It's not really open at the moment, but if you happen to stumble upon it, feel free to roam about. Block party coming soon at the new location. (DT and I are terrible at planning. Forgive us.)



1 Comments:
I <345678 the BBB. I love the build so much better than the old Block. Oh my gosh and the lil dust rotatey paper thingy majiggers! I like those too. YAY for the BBB!
Post a Comment
<< Home